I’m back with a second Gift Guide! My top 10 random gifts all under $50 that I chose based off of items that I love myself. If anyone was to gift me any of these things, I would be SO happy. And they didn’t have to exceed their budget to put a smile on my face.
1) Taser – This is easily #1 on my list due to the current climate of sexual trafficking and kidnapping that’s circulating. It especially ramps up around the holidays. I ordered this for myself to carry with me and you guys have already purchased more than SIXTY of these! It’s only $23 and makes the perfect gift for your sister, best friend, mother, grandmother, daughter, or co-worker. I feel much more prepared carrying it!
2) Diamondish Studs – I’ve been wearing diamond studs almost everyday for probably five years now and they’re easily a staple of my style. These are the perfect size, look VERY real and are a great gift for someone with classic style.
3) Cargo Nike Fanny Pack – I love this gift idea for women and men. The cargo material makes it unisex and it’s perfect for sneaker lovers that go to the gym or travel in style.
4) Packing Cubes – Ideal for women who love organization as much as they love to travel. These packing cubes change the game!
5) Laniege Sleeping Lip Mask – I never thought I needed this until I tried it for myself. It has 5000+ 5 star reviews for a reason. Not only does it moisturize, it has anti-aging properties that keep your lips plump and full and it’s only $20.
6) Instax Polaroid Camera – This gift is perfect for the girls who loves to make memories. Someone brought this camera to our Friendsgiving and I instantly wanted one for myself. It was such a neat way to capture the evening.
7) Reversible Work Tote – I got sooo many questions about this tote when I snapped it while traveling for work this week. It’s reversible, comes in multiple colors and has gone with me on almost every trip I’ve taken in 2019. A great purchase!
8) Felt Fedora Hat – I’ve been dying for one of these hats and after finding this one for $44, I bought two. It comes in 7 colors and looks good on EVERYONE!
9) Customized Front Door Mat – My cousin gifted us one of these last Christmas and it’s one of my favorite things. For any of your friends or family members who got their own place or are recently married, they’d love this!
10) Sleep Silk Eye Mask – If you’re a light sleeper like me, this silk eye mask will upgrade your entire quality of sleep. I especially use it when I’m traveling on planes and don’t want to be woken up. It’s REAL silk and would definitely be considered a luxury gift.